Commonly Asked Questions
Who is eligible to borrow from Truman’s Closet?
Any Mizzou student, staff, or faculty with a valid University ID is eligible to borrow from the closet!
What services are available?
Truman’s Closet offers two predominant services:
- Business attire rentals. Have a job interview coming up, but not the money to spend on a new suit or dress to wear to it? Truman’s Closet has a variety of business attire items in an array of sizes available to borrow free of charge.
- Educational opportunities. Truman’s Closet also has a variety of resources available to help ensure that your interview goes as smoothly as possible.
How can I help?
We’re always accepting donations of business attire. Any donations from suits and slacks to heels and dresses is greatly appreciated at any time. Donations can be dropped off at the Center for Student Involvement at the MU Student Center or Truman’s Closet during operational hours. Additionally, you can contact a member of the team if you’d like someone to come pick up your donations. Thank you in advance!
What are the operational hours?
- Sunday: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Monday: 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Where is Truman’s Closet located?
Rock Quarry Facility, Room #8
1400 Rock Quarry Road
Columbia, MO 65202