- All slates must abide by the BEC Handbook.
- Campaigns must be civil, respectful, and free from profanity, slander, or libel against another candidate, the Missouri Students Association, or any other campus entity.
- All candidates must adhere to MSA Bylaws, the University M-Book, and applicable state and federal laws.
- The Board of Elections Commissioners (BEC) is the authority on all election law and has the authority to review violations on a case-by-case basis.
- In the event that the BEC feels that a candidate has violated election law or the spirit of the election, they have the authority to impose an infraction on the candidate’s campaign up to and including expulsion from the election. A candidate may appeal this decision. All relevant information regarding this rule will be outlined in the event of an infraction/appeal.
- All relevant questions and notification of rules violations regarding the election can be directed to BEC@missouri.edu.
Files & Forms
All filed slates must attend the election advisory session which will include each slate and their chosen representative(s), the BEC and their appropriate representative(s).
Additional forms are available for download on the MSA Orgsync Page.