Truman’s Closet is a resource that will help you in every step of the job interview process.
The mission of Truman’s Closet is to offer MU students, faculty and staff the ability to borrow professional business attire free of charge. This service will also aim to strengthen students’ professional etiquette and image through educational opportunities.
Sun: 3:00-6:00 pm
Mon: 3:00-6:00 pm
Wed: 9:00-11:00 am
Thurs: 3:00-6:00 pm
Who Are We?
- Executive Director: Kathleen Kowalsky
- Fundraising Chair: Mikala Vaughn
- Public Relations Chair: Alex Mowbray
- Education Chair: Trina Burlison
- Assessment Chair: Ash Patel
- Operations Chair: Kevin Ackerman
- Staff Chair: Allison Ray